Monday, September 29, 2008

This is my sweet little niece, Callie. I was able to spend some more time with her and my sister and my brother-in-law, Jeff this past weekend. She is so amazing! It's miraculous how different she looks now than the day of the accident 3 weeks ago. I told Dana that Callie was sent to us to show us what tough looks like! My mom said I was going to outer darkness for going to the hospital on my way out of town instead of church yesterday. (I think she's kidding?!) But Dana was so right when she said being with Callie IS a spiritual experience. The spirit is so strong in her room. I'm sure it's thanks to her and her parents who's faith and strength truly inspire me. I told Callie when she decides she's ready to wake up we are SO coming back to Arizona to see her and celebrate!!


7 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

1) Callie is so amazing! We will definetly have a huge ol' celebration when she wakes up!
2) I like the new pic on the header! Very cute!
3) You are one hot momma! You are looking sooo good!
4) And... I don't think Nana was kidding. But it's ok, we drink Pepsi so we'll see ya there!!

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

sweet little Callie! I wish I could go visit.

Trecia said...

Fawn, I am so sorry to hear about your niece. I am glad to hear she is doing better and I will be praying for the family also.

Sanders said...

Faun, I saw the picture that Dana had on her site of you holding Callie...beautiful :0)

She is a tough little girl! I'm glad that you got Dana to go out for a little while. She said that you got her to open her eyes for a little longer, she must love her auntie Faun!

So you're in the nursery now, but not Jason? Wow, you are in for a real treat :0)

MCMEMORIES said...

Yay! She is doing so great. We can't wait for her to wake up too! She is such an amazing little girl!

Erin Ganley said...

I envy you getting to hold that sweet angel!

JDButler Family said...

Thank you for the visits sister Faun! We love you soooooo much!
Cal & Mom