Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And I don't know how to rotate so turn your head sideways and you'll see Jason and his offspring at the Phoenix zoo looking at the giraffes!!
Pierce is a Daddy's boy all the way. This was our trip to the Phoenix zoo in March.
Bailey, Kade, And Pierce at the train park. Cam wanted to ride in the cage car that time.. I think he felt at home there!
Faun ,Moma, and Grandma Mac at her birthday bash in March. We had a blast!
Faun and Pierce at our joint birthday party. This year on April 26th Pierce turned three and I turned, well let's just say twelve times his age!!! That sounds really bad huh! His awesome Aunt CheyAnne made him a Thomas the train cake which he loved and I had my favorite DQ cake!!

8 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

You ARE alive! Good to see an update w/ pictures!! Happy Birthday to both you and Pierce!!!

Shalae said...

I'm glad to see some more pictures up. Now we just need to find time to get together and see your house! I'm glad that you are enjoying your new home, ward, neighbors etc. Although, none can compare to the good ol' Barney's, right? :) I'll be blog stalking!

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

Its so good to see you and your kids. After not seeing you for so long I can't believe you have such big kids now.

MCMEMORIES said...

Nice to be your friend! Keep the posts coming... and the visits too!

MCMEMORIES said...

Yeah baby! Good job, you're a computer pro now! And Jarrett, loves having his name on top!

Rachael said...

I want to see pictures of the new house!

ashley b said...

Yay! I am quite impressed! You'll be a pro in no time flat! For some reason I was cracking up at your "Jason and his offspring" comment. I guess I just think your a comedian! Can't wait to see you guys for Thanksgiving! Oh and you have to rotate your pictures before you post them or they are stuck that way. :)

Jill * Zane said...

Faunie Faunie Bo Baunie, you so funny! I just smile whenever I hear your name cuz you are just one cool chick. I think you should have at least one funky picture in each post just to mess with people's heads. Cute pics, family and blog!