Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Well, we survived the first day of school! It was a crazy day, but Bay loved her 1st day of high school, Kade loved his 1st day of middle school, and Cam said his teacher was "Super, dooper nice". And the last picture describes how Pierce felt at the end of a day spent mostly in our van going back and forth to the kids schools! And as you can see as evidence on his face, there was chocolate used to sweeten the time spent in the car! But the kids are happy and thats all that matters to me! That's my newest great niece, Irie. She is so cute and tiny! Because Collin and Jen live across the street, Bonnie brings the baby over to my house so I can love on her every couple of days! I love my neighbors!

8 comments:

Trecia said...

Wow! you are one busy lady-having a kid in every different grade level.I am sure the chocolate helped though...it would for me! Your kids are beautiful and getting so big. Not sure when we will be in Vegas next? Not until it at least drops down to 90 degrees-sheesh

ashley b said...

First off, Bailey should probably be home schooled or enrolled in an all girl school. She is way to gorgeous to be thrown into a high school swarming with teenaged boys! And Kade & Cameron look so big! It's almost like I haven't seen you guys for 5 years! Looks like your have your hands full! Chocolate induced happiness is definitely understandable! And as a side note, I'm so proud of your postings! We miss and love you all!

MCMEMORIES said...

Too cute! We can't wait to see you guys again! Tell Collin and Jen great job on the baby for us!

Shalae said...

Okay, Faun. I will be over there on Monday, and I will show you how to rotate pictures before my anal retentive nature causes my brain to explode. - Brett

sara,mike,rhett,and gage said...

everyone is getting so big! I'm starting to feel as old as you faun. you're really old! just kidding love you faun!

Rachael said...

Congrats on learning how to rotate your pictures!
You are looking foxy lady!!!!

ashley b said...

Yay! The pictures are right side up! Love the hair by the way!

Sanders said...

Faun, you look so beautiful holding your sweet niece! Dana is blessed to have such a great sister there to support her in her dark hour...