Monday, December 8, 2008

Although the funeral for my older sisters' dad was a sad occasion to gather for, it still gave me a chance to go and show support for them and my love for their dad, Trent. I have the world's most awesome sisters!
Saturday night in Arizona after a long day we all gathered at my sister, Jona's to visit and listen to my nephew, Collin play the guitar and sing while we all sang along to Elton John, Queen, you name it. It was so much fun! We stayed up til the early hours of the morning!!

This is Collin and a cousin, Ericka Dalton. Ericka is a real angel who spent alot of time with Dana and Callie at the hospital.


This is little miracle girl, Callie who I realize I'm obsessed with OK! We were at my mom's and had the music turned on and Callie was so workin it! She loves to dance. In this picture she was doing that little bum shakin move. It was hilarious! Can you believe this is the little girl they thought wouldn't live to see her 2nd birthday, which by the way is next month! Yay!



Me and Callie at her Grandpa Burke's funeral. They did a surgery to open up her eyelids last week so she's able to see the world without tilting her head back and peeking through her one eye like she did for so long. It's an adjustment as now her eyelids won't close and her parents had a real struggle to get her to sleep with her eyes open. It breaks my heart what this little girl has to go through but she fights her way through it all with remarkable strength. The terrible two's have never looked so good!




3 comments:

Sanders said...

Faun, you and your sisters are so beautiful! I could hardly recognize Jona & Kara(spelling).

I'm glad that you were able to go down there and support them. :0)

Callie dancing! How joyous was that!! She has been through so much, what a fighter!

ashley b said...

I'm pretty jealous, I have yet to see her shake her groove thang. :)

Love all your pictures! And I love you, you hot mama you!

Erin Ganley said...

First, nice background, second, I look like a whale in that picture- gross! and third, I share your obsession with that little Callie. I can't get enough of that girl when I'm around her!