Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Jarrett throwing our kids violently onto that tiny trampoline pad at Nana's. They loved every minute of it!
Feeding frenzy at Thanksgiving!! Actually there was plenty of yummy food to go around. We had so much fun with our family! That's Adam, Burke, Aunt Dana, Bailey, and Elsie.

We got an awesome surprise when we looked out the window of our room in Pinetop Thanksgiving morning. It was beautiful! Our kids played in the snow all morning. They had a great time! This is my Cameron.


Big brother Kade helping Pierce make a snowball. That's Pierce's first time seeing snow as it's falling.



Faun and her little superstar, Callie. Her Aunt Erin and I agree. She is one special little person. She is doing so great. She amazes us!! This is us at a late night visit at Aunt Jona's. Did I already mention how much I love my family!!!




1 comment:

Sanders said...

Looks like you had fun & you had the additional blessing of having little Callie there! Have you seen our family elf dance yet? BTW, I used your "feeding frenzy" analogy since it describes the event so well! Luv ya Faun, hope you guys have an awesome holiday season!